RJMJ

Art Journaling-September-Week #1-Collage Paper Pieces-Her Head Was Spinning

Art Journaling-September-Week #1-Collage Paper Pieces-Her Head Was Spinning
RJMJ, Sep 12, 2020
Description:
I'm So Glad To Finally Be Here To Post My Week#1 Layout For This Fun Challenge...I Have To Say That I Struggled With It Quite A Bit...I Guess I Couldn't Get My Mind Wrapped Around What Photo/Face I Was Gonna Go With...For Awhile I Wasn't Even Sure I Was Gonna Come Up With Anything At All...Sometimes Inspiration Strikes Out Of Nowhere...That Is What Happened In My Case...I Love LiLiWee's Beautiful! Faces...& I Have Some In My Wish List...SOSN Wednesday...& There They Were!..."Strength Of A Woman"...Those Wonderful! Creative Faces I Have Wanted For So Long...LOL!...& That Was It!...I Then Knew What I Was Gonna Do For This Challenge...I Even Knew The Face...

*For Me...Her Face Made Me Think About The Struggles Of How Hard It Is To "Move On"...From A Bad Relationship...A Bad Job Situation...An Abusive Situation...A Bad Work Environment...Bad Family Struggles...Pretty Much Anything That Puts You In A Tough/Sad/Mad/Scared/Difficult/Awkward/Awful...Even At Times...Desperate... Situation...That You Are...Trying To Get Out Of..."Her Head Was Spinning" From All The Pain & Difficulty...& She Is Trying To Find A Way To Get Out...& Somehow..."Move On"...& "Let It Go"...The First Key Thing Is To Get Yourself Out Of Whatever That Situation May Be...But I Know It Isn't That Easy To Do That Depending On The Circumstances...So This Layout Is For Anyone Who Is Struggling With These Issues & Other Similar Situations...I Can Only Hope That You Will Find Your Own Way To A Path Of Healing & Happiness!...So You Can At Least Try Yo "Move On" & Start To Learn How To Heal & Eventually Find A Way To..."Let It Go"...

*For My Her Head Was Spinning Layout-I Used:

*Pocket Art-Signature Kit No.6-Rachel Jefferies
*Monthly Muse-Bits & Bobs1-Rachel Jefferies
*Fragmented-Rebecca McMeen
*Art Crush No.30 & No.31-NBK Design
*Boho Vibes-Lynn Grieveson
*The Strength Of A Woman-Faces-LiLiWee
*Unscripted-Pink Reptile Designs
*Firm Foundations #9-Lynne-Marie & LiLiWee
*BYOC 2017-Styles-Wire Outline-Numbers-1984/1996/1991-Mommyish Designs
*Indian Summer-Color Styles-NBK Design
*Delightful-PT-Color Overlay-Style 115-NBK Design
*Spring Flings & Easter Things-PT-Color Styles-Color2-NBK Design
mywisecrafts likes this.
    • trekmom
      I'm blown away by the beauty of this and your amazing sentiment. I love everything about this, it's quite busy but you know exactly where to look because everything is placed so well.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Sokee
      W 0 W! :ballonhang W 0 W!
      This was worth the wait while you tried to figure this one out!! So much depth to pick apart and see!! thank you again for playing along with me!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ My friend.... this is so beautiful. I love all the depth...I love how you have portrayed the struggles of reality in such a beautiful way. Life is beauty and its made beautiful by our struggles....this layout speaks to that!!!:ballonhang:ballonhang:bk:bk:bk:bwave:bwave:byay:byay:banana:banana:dancebun:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:yourock:yourock:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:yourock:yourock:yourock:woohoo
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts OMG!...You Are The Best!...Can't Believe You Left Me All Of These Emojis!...This Made Me Smile!...You Crack Me Up My Friend!...Always A Joy To See You Here In My Gallery!...Thanks! For The Wonderful! Comment!...:bk:bk:heartslub:heartslub:yourock:yourock...:ballonhang:ballonhang:bwave:byay:banana...:dancebun :woohoo:woohoo:woohoo
    • redplaid3
      I don't know how you got that yarn over that face outline, but wow! That is unique and wonderful. :clap:clap:clap
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @redplaid3 ...I Held Off Answering Your Comment Until I Thought About What You Said?...I'm Gonna Try To Explain What I Did To Achieve Her "Yarn" Look...First I Placed The Face In The Layout...I Added 4 Layers On Top Of Each Other...So 5 Faces On Top Of Each Other...Then I Preceded To Add A Drop Shadow To Each Face...The Drop Shadow Which Is Normally Black I Changed To Purple...Well A Medium Purple I'd Call It...You'd Have To Play With The Color Shade...& Then I Proceeded To Add The Same Purple Shadow To Each Face Layer...By The Way:The Drop Shadows...I Varied The Opacity On Each One...I Just Played Around Until I Got The Look I Liked...Then I Went Ahead & Added An Inner & An Outer Glow To Each Face...& Then I Added A Bevel To Each Face Also...The "Up" Bevel...As Opposed To The Down Bevel...And I Also Varied The Opacity On Each Of The Bevels...I Think That's Everything I Did...I Wasn't Setting Out To Achieve This Look On Purpose...It Was A Happy! Accident After Applying All The Effects That I Applied...Hope This Makes Sense!...If You Feel Like Trying To Achieve This Look With The Instructions That I Gave You Here...I Would Be So Interested In Seeing How You Made Out With It...Or How You Incorporated It Into A Layout Of Your Own...I Hope This Helps...Thank You! So Very Much For Your Continued Visits & Your Very Kind & Positive! Comments In My Gallery...It Really Does Mean So Much!!!...:bk ... :heartslub...
      Li Li Wee likes this.
    • Li Li Wee
      @RJMJ I’m blown away with the technique being used! Trying very hard to understand it… I love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    617.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).