RJMJ

Art Journaling-September-Monthly Muse-Week #2-Collage-Leapin' Lilypad

Art Journaling-September-Monthly Muse-Week #2-Collage-Leapin' Lilypad
RJMJ, Sep 13, 2020
Description:
Loving All The Collage Layouts!...Another Interesting Muse For Sure...Week #1 Was A Bit Of A Brain Thinker For Me...But Week#2 Was Not!...I Knew What I Wanted To Create...Just How To Get There Creatively...LOL!...

This Layout Is All About The "Music"! & The FROGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Dancing To The Beat Of Your Own Drum...Much!...LOL!...This Layout Is Certainly About Our LILYPAD! SISTERHOOD!...For Sure!...And How We Have Our Own Wonderful Community Of Friends! Designers! Creators! Artists!...My Vintage Froggie Post Card Playing The Violin...Sets The Garden Scene For Our Lilypad! Garden Party!...Come One! Come All!...Everyone Is Invited!...Let's Enjoy The Music!...Have A Little Bit Of Fun!...& Hang Out Together! & Celebrate Our All Inclusive! Solidarity Towards Each Other!!!...Kick Up Your Heels!...Sit Back & Relax!...Enjoy The Zen Garden Scene...The Other Day In One Of The Lilypad Chats...MrsPeel Was Talking About A Dream Trip In Which We Could All Get Together...That Very Thinking...& My Many Vintage Froggie Friends!...& A NEW! Little Froggy! Friend...[AKA Kristin Aagard's Adorable! Froggy! Cutie! From Fairy Garden!]...[A Recent Addition To My Lilypad Stash!...]...Was Also Invited! To Our All Inclusive-Lilypad-Garden-Party!...So Come One!...Come All!...Let's Celebrate! Our Wonderful! Lilypad SISTERHOOD!...LOL!...And...Let's All Have A Great! Ole' Time!...

*For My Leapin' Lilypad Layout-I Used:A Good Mix Of Kits:

*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2020-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson
*Sing To Me-Add-On-M3-August 2020-Lynn Grieveson
*Exhale-Pink Reptile Designs
*Connected-Little Butterfly Wings
*Step By Step-Rachel Jefferies
*Fall Fairy Garden-Kristin Aagard
*Mixed Media Monthly-May 2020-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-Add-On-May 2020-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-March 2020-Little Butterfly Wings/Paula Kesselring
*All Vintage Frogs Used In This Layout Were Not Harmed-And Are From The Graphics Fairy
LynnG likes this.
    • bellbird
      This was fabulous to find in the gallery today! Beautiful sentiment and i love how you incorporated so many frogs (and didn't harm them in the making of this piece :giggle) !
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Sokee
      YES YES YES!!! I m going to have to :ballonhanghere for a L O N G time!! So much goodness to unpack!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh wow! this is awesome fun and super cool!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Love your dancing frogs! Fun, fun!! I think you must be an enjoyable friend. So much enthusiasm for life!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      wow the layers! All Inclusive LilyPad Party . . i love it! This is a feast for the eyes :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    162.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).