RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October-Week#3-Strength & Perseverance

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October-Week#3-Strength & Perseverance
RJMJ, Oct 30, 2019
Description:
I Am A Bit Late Posting My Week#3 Layout...With The Halloween Bash Going On This Past Weekend...I Was Beyond Busy & I Was Fighting A Bad Flu...I Missed Some Of The Events Because Of That... But Still Had Fun & Made The Best Of It...I Created A Few Layouts That I Really Liked & A New Siggie For Halloween...So Busy...Busy...Busy...And It Dawned On Me...That I Hadn't Finished MM's Week#3 Layout...So I Finally Finished & Here It Is...

I Don't Want To Get Into A Big Long Story...But Most/Some Of You Know About My Health Struggles...And How My Daily Chronic Pain/Anxiety/Depression Are All Too Real Struggles For Me...And I Can't Honestly Think Of Too Many Big Accomplishments As Of Late...But Then My Man Of 25 Years Politely Reminded Me...That I Am Strong,Fierce & Amazing!...He Is The Sweetest...I Don't Think Of Myself As Strong...But I Guess I Have Endured So Much In This Life & I Have Continued On Despite My Daily Challenges...So I Decided To Take His Advice & Say That I Am:#1.Stronger...#2...Enough...#3..Worthy...So These Are My Accomplishments & Thoughts On Myself...Hence The 1,2,3 Numbers In My Layout... MrsPeel XOXO...

*For My Strength & Perseverance Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-May 2019-Little Butterfly Wings-Lynne-Marie-Paula Kesselring-Rachel Jefferies
*Let Yourself-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies(2)
*After The Rain-Collab-The Lilypad(1)
*I Forgive You-Mini-Ink Synergy(1)
MrsPeel and blueberries like this.
    • blueberries
      As someone who also struggles with chronic pain and bad brains - yes! those are amazing accomplishments. Some days we deserve a medal just for getting out of bed.
      MrsPeel and RJMJ like this.
    • RJMJ
    • MrsPeel
      I am with you girls, yopu know we fight similar issues and I can feel it in your pages, the passion that frustration brings us, we transform in beauty and art forms, no matter what style (or if there is ant definition of styles at all!!!!) I see you (both) as awesome women whom, despite the struggle, despite the everyday fight, still have the time, will power, strength and love for your art, but it doesn't stop there....you both share with us your emotions and take the time to give time and attention to the art and struggles of so many of us..... people like you, both, Rhonda, Brenda...are the core of this community, this family that shines and gets through tough times together....as for me personally.... your art and yopur sharing with me part of your life, making an effort in every challenge.... well, is one of my strongest part of my keeping ahead, 90% of the time with a huge smile that from the face, reaches my heart .... love all the blending going on here, the colors, stars make a wonderful shape for the balance of these colors, love all the word art bits...... and your man is right.... you are strong, fierce, amazing...and talented from the heart!!!!
      Once again.apologies for the delay, I will have the coupon sorted latest on Monday!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...You Have Always Had My Back Here...I Love When You Take The Time To Come Over & Comment On My Layouts...It Seems We Are Somewhat Of Kindred Spirits...You So Get It!...You So Understand!...You Have A Big Crafty Heart & An Open & Generous Spirit!...Every Comment....Every Word...It Means So Much!!!...My Heart Is Full Of ..:bk & Happiness!...You Are A Constant Inspiration To Me!...:heartslub...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you got me all tearful (full of JOY though!!!!) :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    448.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).