RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October 2020-Week #1-Autumn Bliss

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October 2020-Week #1-Autumn Bliss
RJMJ, Oct 15, 2020
Description:
Wonderful! Challenge!...I LOVE! Any Chance I Get To Scrap About Fall/Autumn!...So This Layout Was Right Up My Alley!...I've Basically Just Said That Fall Is My FAVORITE! Time Of The Year!...& The WA I Used In My Layout Reflects This Perfectly!...And As Far As Colors Go For Fall!...I LOVE! All The Colors Of Fall! That You Had In Your Mood Board!...But In This Instance...Because Of The Photo I Selected To Use...The Colors Are Orange/Red/Green/Yellow & Brown...With Some Fall Pops Of Black...And Shape/Texture-Wise...I'm Not Sure If Any One Shape Makes Me Think Of Fall!...Except Perhaps!...Circles!...IE-Pumpkins...And In This Instance...I Do Incorporate My "Pumpkin" Shape Idea...Plus I Do Have Lots Of Added Texture To Complete My Vision For This "Autumn Bliss' Layout!...

*For My Autumn Bliss Layout-I Used:

*Autumn Trails-Pink Reptile Designs
*Autumn Feelings-Allison Pennington
*Life Is:An Adventure-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
*Fantabulous Fall-Kim Jensen
*Forestier-Lynn Grieveson
*Boo Crew-Forever Joy
*Good Old Days-Forever Joy
*Goodbyes & Sunset Afternoons-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
*Imagine-PT-Styles-Color Burn & Color Overlay-NBK Design
*Brave New World-PT-Styles-Paint Bevel & Paint-NBK Design
*Over The Rainbow-PT-Styles-RE-Color-NBK Design
cinderella and FarrahJobling like this.
    • FarrahJobling
      Wow!!!! Absolutely stunning photo!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      woooowww!!! the textures are simply amazing, as are the colours! what gorgeous a photo! Also love how you have used the word arts here as well! Amazingly creative!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    670.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).