RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-May 2021-Week #4-Paint & Shapes-Sparkle & Shine

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-May 2021-Week #4-Paint & Shapes-Sparkle & Shine
RJMJ, May 28, 2021
Description:
Getting In Just Under The Wire With Week #4...Week#3 Was Just Posted Yesterday...Being Sick Sure Can Mess With Your Scrapping Time!!!...But I Digress...Great! Muse Once Again!!!...For This Last Week...It's All About The Influence Of The Paint & The Shapes In the Mood Board...What?...You Said Paint???...Don't Say Paint Unless You Mean It!!!...LOL!...I Definitely Took The Whole Paint Thing! To The Next Level! Of LIGHT & SHINE!...For My Overall Shape Influences : I Went With Circles : Stars : Rectangles : Albeit More Subtle Here : I Only Incorporated Them Into My Small Neon Frames! & Some WA!...I'm Just Happy! That I Could Get All Four Weeks Of The Muse Done!!!...

*For My Sparkle & Shine Layout-I Used-Let Your Light Shine-Bundle-Mommyish & Studio Basic
*The Neon Frames [I Used] Are Part Of My PSE Software
*The Ladies/Rather Lady/Is/Are [That I Have In My Layout] Are Courtesy Of RawPixel
AJK likes this.
    • trekmom
      This page is seriously amazing and gorgeous! The rectangle over the word art is perfection. I adore the bright and vibrant colors. You are awesome.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Nemla
      OMG, will anyone ever "dare" say paint to you again :-) ? It is fabulous I love the vibrancy of it, and the word Art rocks. You must definitely be feeling better ! I am glad you had so much fun with the Muse, and thank you again for playing.
      AJK and RJMJ like this.
    • RJMJ
      @Nemla "OMG, will anyone ever "dare" say paint to you again :-)"...LOL!!!...:bwave:banana:byay...:lol...:rofl...:beat...
      Nemla likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Nemla Thank You! So Very Much! For Your Wonderful! Comments!...I Am Feeling A Bit Better!...And I'll Take That For Now!...Great! Muse!...Glad I Made It To Week #4!...:bk...
      Nemla likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Now this makes me smile! It is so vibrant and full of life!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • AJK
      The use of blending here is what makes all this work! Love the brightness and intensity!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! I love your photo extraction, photomanipulation and use of colour. This has so much energy and movement to it!
      #art #artjournalingmonthlymuse-2021-May-wk4 #moodboard #inspiredbyshapesandpaint
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    425.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).