RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-December-Fauna:Week #3-Deerest

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-December-Fauna:Week #3-Deerest
RJMJ, Dec 23, 2019
Description:
I Love These Challenges!...I Also Love Scrapping About Animals!...I Love All Kinds Of Animals...I Do Scrap A Lot Of Them...I Do Scrap About Dogs Fairly Often...But I Am Partial To Puffins & Giraffes Too!...I Have Scrapped Frogs Too!...I Will Pretty Much Scrap About Any & All Animals That Strike My Fancy In Any Given Moment...Today It Is My Love Of Deer!...They Are So Delicate,Beautiful & Precious!...I Adore Scrapping About Them Also...This Layout Just Makes Me Happy & Makes Me Smile Inside & Out!...

*For My Deerest Layout-I Used:

*Some Bunny Loves You-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      Love that photo!!! Your blending is gorgeous and I love the scattered elements. Really pretty layout :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      Fabulous photo and love all those beautiful shades of green! Terrific blending and love the big bold title work as well! That photo teamed with your use of Rachel's latest kit is simply perfect, awesome page!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful blending of you delightful photo
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @KarenB @wombat146 @Angela Toucan ...I Was Just Revisiting This Layout...& Wanted To Drop Off A Very Kind Thank You!...To All Of You...For Stopping By! & Leaving Such Lovely Comments About My Layout!...:beat...#Appreciatethissomuch
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).