RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-April 2020-Week #2-My Friend MrsPeel:The Lilypad Ties That Bind

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-April 2020-Week #2-My Friend MrsPeel:The Lilypad Ties That Bind
RJMJ, Apr 25, 2020
Description:
Hello There Everyone...I'm Not Even Finished My Week#1 Layout Yet...I'm Not Even Sure If I Am Gonna Complete It Or Not...I'm Still Working On It...But Upon Reading The Requirements For Week#2...I Have A Layout That I Created Just A Little While Back...Sometime Towards The Beginning-Ish Of April...And Since This Challenge Said That We Could Create A Layout About A "NEW" Memory If We Chose To...So With A Bit Of Soul Searching & Encouragement From MrsPeel ...She Gave Me The Go Ahead To Post This Layout If I Wanted To Share It With All Of You...Eventhough This Layout Was Created Exclusively For Her!...I Wasn't Sure If I Was Gonna...That's Why The Soul Searching...This Layout Is Very Personal To Me & My Friendship Towards MrsPeel ...We Have Become Fast Friends In A Short Time...I Know You All Know Her & Love Her Too!...Probably Better Than I Do...& Certainly A Lot Longer Than Me...But I Have Admired Her From Afar For Many Years!...& I Couldn't Imagine That She Would Become Such A Great Friend To Me!...But She Has...I Have Admired Her Talent & Ability...Which Has Inspired & Does Inspire Me Each & Every Day...She Became A Mentor To Me A Short While Ago Now!...She Has Laughed With Me...Cried With Me & Send Me Hugs & Kisses Virtually Through PM's For Quite Sometime Now!...I Like Sending Her GIFS! [It's A Thing I Do For Her]...She Is One Of The Strongest Women I Know & She Is Also One Of The Kindest & Most Generous Too!...She Always Has Time To Share Stories About Life...Stories About Strength & Inspiration...She Has Helped Me In Ways I Will Never Be Able To Explain...Her Strength Has Given Me Strength In Many Ways Too!...On Some Of My Darkest Days She Has Been There For Me...She Has Coached Me & Encouraged Me Too!...And One Day I Was Thinking About Our New-ish Found Friendship & I Wanted To Create A Layout For Her...So I Asked Her If She Would Send Me A Photo Of Herself...She Chuckled & Said Yes!!!...So Off I Went To Create With Her Wonderful Photo...With What I Can Only Call The Perfect Mixed Media Collection That Was "Tailor-Made" For This Photo & The Feelings I Was Trying To Convey...She Is A Pillar & A Rock Of Strength In My Life & I Think Of Her Daily...Even When We Don't Get To Talk To Each Other Every Day...She Is Always On My Mind & She Always Has My Love/Heart/Hugs & Support!...Her & Her Daughter Sarita That Is Too!...So This Post & Layout Is A Tribute To Her & Our Wonderful New-Ish Friendship...She Is The One Who Originally Reached Out To Me & I Have Felt Blessed & Grateful For Her Friendship Ever Since...XOXO...Hearts & Hugs My Dearest Friend!!!...I Hope You & Sarita Are Doing Better Today!...Take Care & Be Safe Too!!!...:bk...:heartslub...:yourock...:heartslub...:heartslub...:heartslub...

*Sorry For The Long Post Everybody...But I Just Wanted To Say All That I Felt I Needed To Say...And To My Many Other Special Lilypad Friends Who Take The Time To Stop By & Read My Book-Like Manifesto Tribute!...Thanks! In Advance Everybody!!!...I Am Very Grateful & Blessed For All The Special Lilypad Friends That I Have Made Here...I Really Do Appreciate All Of You So Very Much Too!!!...:bk...*

*For My Friend MrsPeel:The Lilypad Ties That Bind Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2019-Sew Inseparable Ties-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynne-Marie/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies
*Sew Happy-M3 Companion Add-On-Collage Bits & Bobs-Rachel Jefferies
sbpoet, Dalis, LynnG and 4 others like this.
    • Electra
      I love your style and I love this LO! It has such wonderful energy to it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful human being - our beloved Cynthia! I couldn't agree more with everything you've said. She has so many problems of her own, but always encourages others to tell her their problems. This page is absolutely gorgeous - I love all of the work you've put into this!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      What a gorgeous tribute to one of the sweetest gals I have met online!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      brilliant art journaling, really creative and delivers a great message
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2020
    View Count: