RJMJ

Art Journaling-April 2021-Week #1-Flourishes Of Color

Art Journaling-April 2021-Week #1-Flourishes Of Color
RJMJ, Apr 7, 2021
Description:
I Like Being Inspired By Other Artists Of All Types,Styles & Genres!...Great Gallery! To Look At!...I Like All The Mix Of Colors!...Some Graphics!...Some Black In The Mix!...Shapes Too!...WA!...I Like That One Creatively Interesting..."Eye" There In One Of Her Pieces!...So I Have Taken That Part & I Have Several Eyes In My Piece Too!...And That In Combo With Everything Else I Just Mentioned...Gave Me My Influences To Create My Finished Page...Along With My Love Of Nature,Bright Spring/Summer Colors & Some Of Nature's Many Beautiful "Creatures"...

*To Create My Flourishes Of Color Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-May 2016-Flourish-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynne-Marie/Paula Kesselring/Nancie Rowe-Janitz
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Amazing collage! I love the bright colors - and all the animals you snuck in there!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so full of awesomeness and toucans too!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is just the most amazing collage EVER!! I love it, the variety of birds and the eyes!! Amazing
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      OMG...the colors are so bright and beautiful...like a Teesha Moore AJ page! Your style is so unique, Rhonda. Its full to the brim and such a delight for the eyes. I almost didn't see your profile pic in this one...its kinda like a hunt and seek game :lol But I must say, I enjoy the rhythm of the repeated elements (like the cats and butterfly eyes). It reminds me of nature...seemingly chaotic--but full of repeated patterns in a grand design.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    394.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).