mcurtt

2021-04_April-TLP_Muse_1_Teesha-Moore_web

2021-04_April-TLP_Muse_1_Teesha-Moore_web
mcurtt, Apr 8, 2021
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings - M3 Aug 2015 Add-On, Oh Fun MOC 2021 Freebie, Free as a Bird, Crazy Unicorn Lady. Paula Kesselring - Flairbox 4, Girls3, Oldies Bundle. M3 Oct 2016 Main Kit. Kristin Aagard - Pizza Pizza. Lynne-Marie - Quirky WordArt. Pink Reptile Designs - Silly, Farm Fresh, Wildflower.
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful artsy layout. I love your mix of colors, patterns and words. And your embellishments on the lady make me laugh with the misplaced eye, the red lips and the tears. Pure fun!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ajm
      WOW! So beautiful! Love everything about it!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is just wonderful, I am so inspired by all the beauty in this month's AJ thread, I might have a go this weekend.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      loving all those doodles and fab fonts. Great art based on the inspiration.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      Wow, Teesha would be proud! I love all the different elements you used and how you must have skipped through your stash to get them all!
      Is she not well, health-wise?
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Electra She had a major stroke several years ago after surgery. At one point, I don't think that they thought she would live, but she survived. It left her with many issues, but she was working through them. I've not seen any new comments or products (etsy shop) for a very long time.
    • Electra
      @mcurtt that is SO sad. I hope she is able to do everything she wants to.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This is perfectly Teesha Moore! What an awesome tribute to her, Marilyn. I believe her active account is now Instagram @teeshamoore. She provides updates there.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).