dawnmarch

Art Journal Cover -- Hybrid

Art Journal Cover -- Hybrid
dawnmarch, Jan 19, 2023
Description:
Rachel Jeffries and Lynn Grieveson, Hear My Voice: 09 - Changing | The Complete Digital Scrapbooking Collection

The cover for my first hybrid art journal. I'm starting with a travelers notebook which seems less intimidating!
LynnG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful journal cover.
      I like that fun hand clip
    • Rachel Jefferies
      I have featured this to my e-mail subscribers and to my followers on Instagram and Facebook, it's absolutely stunning!! I adore how you have mixed lace and love the fringe on the other side, and the addition of the stitched edge looks lovely. Gorgeous mix of collage here and I love seeing the other trinkets alongside your journal. Big love! :beat

YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVE!**

:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      dawnmarch likes this.
    • meagan43
      I love this combination of real and art journal. The lace peeking out of the journal, stitched down. The word art placement and butterflies. Beautiful page and journal that you have created.
      dawnmarch likes this.
    • dawnmarch
      @Rachel Jefferies Thank you so much, Rachel! I have been wanting to do more art journaling (I've really only given it a try during MOC challenges) and literally the second I laid eyes on this kit, I knew that this was the moment. I really loved working with your beautiful art to create my own.
    • StefanieS
      Perfection. Thanks for playing along with my MOC challenge. Congrats on your Froggie Fave.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    dawnmarch
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).