Cherylndesigns

April Scraplift Challenge

April Scraplift Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Apr 6, 2020
Description:
The thing I lifted was that we were all laying in bed together. It's one of my favorite pictures.

[​IMG]

lbw Do Your Own Thing; Paula Kesselring Do Your Own Thing; jj holed up.
justPattyAnne and Electra like this.
    • flowersgal
      Cheryl - what a fun photo of all of you stacked in there together. Great background you have created and I like the round viewfinder that adds another shape in the layout.
    • Electra
      Another awesome photo and LO from you! The film reel in the back and the relatively neutral colours are perfect!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks, Patsy. We had all just gotten home and we all piled on my DD and SIL's king sized bed to watch TV and my daughter took this selfie. :lol:lol
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks, Electra. This is one of my favorite pics. I just wish the other kids had been in it.
      Electra likes this.
    • cfile
      What a sweet photo and great lift Cheryl! I hope you have this photo enlarged as that would make a great canvas print or puzzle!! Love the fun page and love how you scrapped it and made it your own! Great scrapping! Thanks for joining in on the scraplift challenge.. well done!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much for hosting and for your sweet comments, Christa. Funny you should suggest having it enlarged. While I was creating this page, I asked myself why I hadn't done that very thing. I just love this picture! I think I'll do that!
      cfile likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Just a year ago, huh? It really is a wonderful group shot. Fun artsy background and elements.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes, time flies. I couldn't believe it was just a year ago. Thanks. :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).