rchansen

April Journaling Challenge

April Journaling Challenge
rchansen, Apr 4, 2019
Description:
Silent Battles: Grief - Rachel Jefferies. Heartbroken - Little Butterfly Wings. Life Uncensored: Scary - Allison Pennington, Etc. by Danyale, Little Butterfly Wings.
    • Angela Toucan
      bless you Robyn. Your page is so full of emotion. Thank you for sharing your story in this way.
      rchansen likes this.
    • AJK
      :(:sorrywill be :pray.My dad is my rock, too. I don't know you. But my heart :wubbgoes out to you.
      rchansen likes this.
    • KittyY
      awww I'm so sorry to read this. You did an amazing job journaling your story & your page is amazing
      rchansen likes this.
    • zinzilah
      I am glad your battle doesn't have to be silent. Lean on us. It is awful to go through this, and doubly so if you don't have people to rely on. You have family and you have us. I have had this kind of conversation on Valentine's with my father, and 2 days later my Mum died. So I do know what you are going through and my heart goes out to you. My biggest hug and prayers for recovery of your Dad.
      rchansen likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) such a powerful page, I hope it helped when you scrapped it.
      rchansen likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I'm so sorry. :(
      rchansen likes this.
    • bcnatty
      :cry I am so sorry to hear about this...thank you for sharing your story. Your page is so powerful and emotional and beautiful!! My sister's MIL was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a few weeks ago as well...(((hugs))) to everyone!!!
      rchansen likes this.
    • rchansen
      Thanks to everyone. It is a very difficult time but my dad is incredible. @zinzilah shortly after I found out I posted in the forum asking for prayers. This is such an amazing group to be a part of. I found TLP a few years back and call it home now. Hugs to all of you!!
      zinzilah likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I'm sorry to learn of this. It's really hard. You shared it in such a powerful layout.
      rchansen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rchansen
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).