littlekiwi

Anzac-day

Anzac-day
littlekiwi, May 19, 2021
Description:
1. Patterned background paper with a solid paper layered on top.
2. Odd number of framed photos (your frame can be a stroke around the photo or an actual frame element).
4. Title made from alphas.
6. Word Art
7. Paint
8. Stitching
9. Washi tape
10. Sequins

Going to the civic ANZAC service was one I did proudly for several years as a Girl Guide, Ranger and then Brownie & Guide Leader. I always loved being part of the ceremony wearing my uniform & poppy with pride knowing not only was I part of my generation paying my respects but honoring those in my family who had served in the Army in Canada.

Storyteller April 2021 - Poppy by Just Jaimee
Storyteller March 2021 - Glee by Just Jaimee (washi tape)
Olivia by Michelline Lincoln (sequins)
Frolic Alphas by Pink Reptile Designs (red alpha)
Rearview Alpha by Allison Pennington (black dymo alpha)
Foundation Practical Brushes vol. 3 by Allison Pennington (black stamped alpha)
July 2020 Templates by Sahin Designs
mary kate likes this.
    • bellbird
      all your design & product choices are spot on! fantastic title work with that watercoloured poppy and paint that ties to the backgrd matting paper as well and your words tell the story and personal connection perfectly - all-around awesome page!
    • Sokee
      Wonderful layout! Great journaling, I love your paint splatter and the perfect use of paper!
    • garrynkim
      Great title and I adore that BG paper choice and the painted poppy in your title. Beautiful layout!
    • Nemla
      So happy I guessed right in the forum game . It is a super page
    • ArmyGrl
      All the little poppies! Your layout is super cute and a wonderful tribute to those who served.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    May 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).