Animation Academy
QuiltyMom, Jan 10, 2017
Description:
Project Mouse (Classic): BUNDLE by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Info Templates by Scrapping with Liz
chastml, jenn mccabe and AlannaH like this.
    • AlannaH
      I love the feel of this page, great job!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      what an awesome page, just like out of a magazine
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      That looks like so much fun! I love the playful feel of this page and the way you have your text in the border with the pencil is so cute! The dotted liens dividing everything up is really fun too! Your font for the W is perfection!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Rikki
      Oh, I love the different compartments. The different fonts and everything, just awesome.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is so cool! love how you incorporated all the wordarts and story into this page with the pics - totally amazing and it's like a modern graphic twist on the classic PM! love it!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • sparagus
      This layout is so much fun! What font did you use for the drop cap? Love that!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @sparagus Thank you! The font is called DJB Me and My Shadow, and I downloaded it free from dafont.com. It's a very fun font!
      sparagus likes this.
    • sparagus
      @QuiltyMom awesome, thanks! It fits perfectly with this layout!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • lucysmom
      This is an incredibly cool LO. I love the use of the template and the fun, quirky elements on the page. Great job!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • jk703
      Loved reading the story behind the drawing, and how you ended it wit Stinker! Made me giggle as it might be something I'd do! FUN!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    625px
    Height:
    625px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).