AnneofAlamo

All About our Tree & the Ornaments

All About our Tree & the Ornaments
AnneofAlamo, Jan 6, 2015
Description:

I took all these photos Christmas eve, reflecting how our family has grown to be a family. Not perfect, but we care about each other. There are roots put down, and a foundation to build on now. Thank you Lori, for your challenge, it so helped me put it all together!

JOURNALING: This year we had two trees. One was our grown up tree. the other is the family tree, decorated by the kids only. It is all their handmade ornamaents. This year, there was an ornament for each child with their photo on it. They love seeing their own ornamentsfront and center on the tree. The tree is filled with so many memories. It sia ll about the ornament and where they place them. December 2014

I started with one of Yin's freebie templates (love her double pages filled with room for lots of photos).

Evergreen
by One Little Bird

and
White As Snow {complete kit}

by Laurie Ann

then I grabbed glitter from about everywhere in my Lily Pad stash to include:
Paislee Magic Hour
LIttle Butterfly Wings Santa clause is coming
Lynne-Marie Blitzen
Val Wibben's SprinklesV20, V23, Eat Cake
additional greenery from Laurie Ann Happy Camper
Alphas - Currently by Amber LaBau
Gina Miller Silver Alpha
Word Art: Amy Wolffe Seasonal Snippets
Kim Jensen Relate it
and font Seqoe Script
    • mollyscraps
      Anne I love that you have a family tree! Brings back memories of the ornaments we had when I was a child...
    • sucali
      oh Anne! This is a beautiful double layout!!! (think I have to do something like this...)2 trees sounds great!
    • wendyjc
      I love your layout!  It really feels like home just looking at it!  What a great idea to have a family tree!  I only wish we had space for 2 trees at my house!  I also love Yin templates and have quite a few of her freebies in my stash!
    • marnae001
      Love this! So festive!!
    • redplaid3
      This is so pretty---just like a magazine!
    • HeatherB
      Anne, this is fabulous. The double page spread features so many wonderful photos and I love the photo of your tree as a background for your page. Love all the glitter and bits of greenery here and there - straight into favs!
    • NancyBeck
      We do the same thing, Anne!  We call them our kid tree and our adult tree!
    • HeatherB
    • designbylime
      I love these pages Anne and your love for each other really shines through.
    • thomsen
      Wow! A dubble page! And a great one too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: