Cherylndesigns

Africa Trip Page 5

Africa Trip Page 5
Cherylndesigns, Mar 20, 2019
Description:
This is my 5th page of my sister Gayla's first mission trip to S. Africa. As always, when I look at these photographs, I'm humbled by all of the blessings that I have. I'm waiting on her to locate the rest of her pictures. Her laptop crashed and she's beside herself right now.

Credits: lgrieveson_scrap_your_travels_3; PaulaKesselring_BasicWhitePapers_CU_(5);PaulaKesselring_TropicalPapers_(15); Soco_FallingLeaves_solid03; Paislee_AroundTheTable_WA_aroundthetable_sticker1; prd_sprung_brad_rimmed_heart; nbk-everydaylife-ArtsyBitsB-stitched-border.
LynnG and Electra like this.
    • mcurtt
      What a wonderful opportunity for your sister! And you are such a good sister in creating pages for her. I hope that she'll be able to retrieve the photos. When my laptop crashed back in 2016 (I spilled bullet proof tea all over it), it fried the motherboard, but my hard drive was fine. I watched some YouTube videos on how to remove the hard drive and then bought a universal read/write contraption to allow me to transfer all of the data from my old hard drive to my new laptop.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I hope she can figure out how to retrieve her pictures. She has them all on CD's but she can't find them. Her home life is pretty chaotic - her granddaughter, great-granddaughter (Lola) and the boyfriend all live with her. At least she's trying to find them. We shared albums on Picasa back in the day, but they closed down. I think a lot of them were lost during that process.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful reminder that we have so much to be thankful for and God has called us to share with those in need. Your sister is a great example of sharing in action.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks, Patsy. Yes, my sister has given everything she could afford to give to this wonderful charity. We both co-sponsored children - several at different times. There were stringent rules for continued sponsorship - the child HAD to go to school and keep up a certain grade point average, mainly. Many of them get dropped because they can't keep these rules up. We lost a couple to death and a couple of them "aged out".
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    90.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).