AdventureAwaitsDSD2020JC
AnotherAmanda, Oct 3, 2020
Description:
DSD 2020 - Journaling Challenge - Oh the Places You'll Go
Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling - Oh the places we’ll go when this pandemic is over. We’ll be able to have meals in restaurants again with Grandpa George and ride the train and merry-go-round at the Nut Tree Plaza. Maybe we’ll be able to hop a plane and visit Mom Mom and the rest of my family in PA or we’ll take a quick trip to Disneyland or Legoland down near LA. I hope we’ll go to the nearby parks and play in the sand. Just an easy day playing around would be grand. Or we could go see a movie and get some sweets. You have never been so that would be a real treat. We could go see our friends and play their dogs. Or go take hike at the park with the giant logs. I’m not sure when it will be, but I really hope you and Daddy will go with me. Who knows what we’ll really do, but no matter what - I know it’ll be a great day just being with you.
Elements and Papers - You Are Here (Sahlin Studio), TTJ Stay Patient, LI An Adventure (Collaboration)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
Photo Treatment - Paint the Moon
chastml likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Love everything about this page. I love that rainbow BG paper and the journaling inside it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).