MrsPeel

ABPhotoshootD600

ABPhotoshootD600
MrsPeel, May 7, 2022
Description:
Happy iNSD everyone!!!! Come Join Us for scraps & plays HERE, and awesome shopping products and prices- STORE WIDE SALE 40% OFF HERE plus the brand NEW MAY BYOC HERE- Check Out the BUY MORE SAVE MORE
In my page, from the NEW RELEASES for SATURDAY SPECIALS
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs & Pink Reptile Designs : Botanica Collab is HALF PRICE!!!!

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Botan...-Designs-Digital-Scrapbook-Kit-Templates.html
don't forget to check Cheryl's store for awesome Grab Bags and super offers for iNSD!!! Click HERE to go shopping!
TFL!!!
    • keepscrappin
      simply stunning! :heartslub
      [​IMG]
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Mrivas
      Oh this is beautiful! ❤️ Love the photos and how you placed the big one! Lovely!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MishSpar
      I kissed the frog!
      Wow that crop is so dramatic! Love how you filled this page with a soft and natural feel to go with the sentiment. Gorgeous!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks so much ladies!!!!!
    • wvufan04
      Those are just stunning photos and that crop - yes so dramatic and awesome. I love the earthy tones on this page, it's got a strong and quiet vibe that is gorgeous
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • ScrappyHappy82
      Your baby girl is just so darn pretty! That hair! You've done her beauty justice with your equally beautiful page. It feels like a meadow full of flowers! I just love it!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).