littlekiwi

A New Chapter

A New Chapter
littlekiwi, Sep 10, 2021
Description:
Changes - Mini Kit by Designed by Soco https://the-lilypad.com/store/Changes-Mini-Kit.html
Changes - Pocket Cards by Designed by Soco https://the-lilypad.com/store/Changes-Pocket-Cards.html
September 2021 Template by Sara Gleason
Sprinkles: Welcome by Valorie Wibbens
Storyteller September 2020 Styles by Just Jaimee

Deep down I think we all knew this day was going to occur. It was just a matter of when, not if Betty was going to have to go into a retirement village. That day has come now that she has dementia. It’s been a tough few days for me to process as things with her will never be “normal” again and now its just about adjusting to what her new normal is and how the family responds.
I hope that when I next see her that she will be in good spirits and happy, safe and secure where she can get the help she needs.
Dalis and katell like this.
    • Dalis
      Jennifer, I am so sorry. I am glad you guys were able to find her a place where her needs will be met. I hope you get to see her soon.
    • littlekiwi
      @Dalis my aunt and my grandma actually found it. Our job right now is providing a bit of respite for my aunt who has been doing the majority of the support while we wait for Covid to ease a bit.....literally everything is ready except for the fact she can't move as per government guidelines yet. Hopefully this coming week things will ease enough for her to move
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @littlekiwi I'll keep my fingers crossed that she gets to move soon!
    • garrynkim
      Such a beautiful lady. I love the teal and bright pink. I hope everything works out for you and your family.
    • flowersgal
      Well documented although it marks a time of sadness. Glad that she will soon have a place that is safe and will adjust quickly to her new surroundings.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designed by Soco
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Sep 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).