dotcomkari

A Dogs Letter

A Dogs Letter
dotcomkari, Jan 1, 2018
Description:
I love you. Not a day goes by without me telling you so. You decided to have me in your life because you wanted a soul to share life’s journey with and help you along the way. I am so happy you chose me. Here I am a fuzzy black dog who sheds a Chihuahua or two a day! I feel emotion, I feel physical senses, sense your pain and suffering, detect your vertigo and I can reveal the difference of our spirits and souls. I do not think of you as a “big dog on two feet”-- I know you are! You are human.... my human... in all your quirkiness, and I love you still. Come sit with me... scratch my fluffy ears. Let the world slow down, if only for a few seconds. Look into my eyes and whisper your thoughts into my ears. Speak with your heart, I understand. I am here for you; because you are my human and I am your dog. And I will be your fur-ever friend till my very end.

Kate Hadfield: Sketchbook Pages, Sketchbook Pages 2, Dog's Life
Heather Joyce: The Becca
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).