cfile

2017 Yr in Review (khadfield_cfile_January2018_YIR Blog challenge)

2017 Yr in Review (khadfield_cfile_January2018_YIR Blog challenge)
cfile, Jan 1, 2018
Description:
Credits:
khadfield_AllMadHere_heart
khadfield_AllTheEverydays_photos
khadfield_BesideTheSeaside_sandcastle2
khadfield_BundledUp_Snowman3
khadfield_CalendarYear_bouquetofflowers, valentine hearts
khadfield_WeekendAtHome_kraftchevron & orange triangle, redspot & white solid papers
khadfield_alfresco_saladbowl, sandwhich
khadfield_cfile_AutumnalOverlays_dotteddiamond
khadfield_cfile_MonthBrads_Jan through December (blog freebie)
khadfield_greatbritons_queen
khadfield_hippityhoppity_bunny
khadfield_luckoftheirish_claddaghring
khadfield_memyselfandi_camera2, winebottle, wine glass
khadfield_safarimalarky_wordartzoo
khadfield_secretservice_car
khadfield& CFile free Jan 2018 blog template challenge

fonts:Cold Coffee, candara, montreal script update
    • bellbird
      love the continuity with the organised square shots and date brads but all the little doodles give this so much character! such a fun recap of the year!
      cfile likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page Christa - love the way how you highlighted a moment from every month of the year
      cfile likes this.
    • iciclelady
      Seriously?! This is awesome!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Thank you ladies :) It is the template I made for Kate Hadfield's Jan 2018 blog template challenge. I will be updating later with links :) @bellbird @*gina* @iciclelady
      bellbird likes this.
    • lisar
      LOVE your year! and LOVE the template ... plus, i REALLY appreciate you adding the font info in the template. (i need to join Fontaholics Anonymous)
      my goal for today is to use your template for a year of grandson ... he's ONE today! so thank you so much for this inspiration!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! (and the brads, too !!!!)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @lisar oh Lisa, I am so happy you like and cannot wait to see your year of your grandson!! You are welcome re the names of the fonts on the templates. It makes it so much easier on the user if they want the same font :) Yup.. I belong in the fontaholics anonymous club too! Enjoy the month brads and cannot wait to see your page too! Thank you for the comment on the templates and brads. I enjoy making them with & for Kate, for the monthly blog challenges :) Enjoy!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).