littlekiwi, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
Happy by The Lilypad
Foundation Practical Brushes 3 by Allison Pennington
Your Story by Just Jaimee
Morning Person Alpha by Allison Pennington
Page Border Stitches by Kristin Aagard
    • jenn mccabe
      lovely Jennifer! such a sweet photo, sweet colors and i love the 50 stamp!
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Simplicity at its finest!
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      @jenn mccabe it’s not a stamp, it’s an alpha from Allison from one of her latest BYOC contributions....it might even be this month’s BYOC actually. The date is a stamp/brush set though.
    • Karen
      Love the great simple design on here. That paper strip across the page with the birthday banner on it is great too!
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      @Karen the banner paper was actually the first thing I picked out as I thought it would go well with the photo but knew a whole 12x12 would be too much plus it ticked off the happy birthday requirement for the challenge as well
      Karen likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the banner being the Happy Birthday element, love the stitched green Bg, drawing attention back to the photo.
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • Iowan
      How, nice and pulling off a surprise is always fun-good memory keeping here. Thanks for taking the birthday challenge.
      littlekiwi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).