Neverland Scraps

45th President

45th President
Neverland Scraps, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
MoC Day 11
Journaling reads:
"Make America Great Again" was Donald Trump’s campaign slogan in a nation that was divided, not just politically but spiritually, emotionally and more! This year’s election season seems to have brought out the worst in people. Friends were unfriending long-time friends, even family members on social media! Family engagements were spent arguing about which candidate was a better fit for our country. At the end of it all, on November 8, 2016, American’s spoke and voted Donald Trump the 45th president of the United States of America.

Even after the election, people were still bickering and arguing over the validity of the Electoral College, the popular vote and where they were going to move since Donald Trump won the presidency. On his Inauguration Day, many people who boycotted President Trump, refused to watch him being sworn in to office. Many of those people were saying, “Not my President”. However the one thing that I learned while growing up is that even though you don’t necessarily agree with someone or something, we are told by God’s Word to be a good citizen to those elected officials. “Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. ” -Romans 13:1 (ESV) While we may not understand or know why Donald Trump, someone who wasn’t a politician, was elected president, I do know that I am commanded to be a good citizen to him and those governing our nation. If only people would do the same and let President Donald Trump do what he was elected to do and finally Make American Great Again!

Credits:
Winter Magic Templates by Scrapping with Liz

Sweet Liberty by Amber LaBau and Mommyish

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sweet-Liberty-w-Mommyish.html
    • redplaid3
      We don't share politics, but I think you did an excellent collage of Americana here.
    • HeatherB
      You've picked the perfect kit for scrapping this subject! And great storytelling - the political division was felt even in Canada over the American election and all the news coverage. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • Aussiegirl
      Wonderful page! I love how you were able to capture the history of this day so perfectly with screen shots etc! Regardless if someone agrees or disagrees, your page is a great capture of our History! I love the patriotic look of this page, the map journal card and the great clusters!
    • Sokee
      What great journaling you have done here! You've told a accurate account of our history at the moment. You've designed your page very patriotic, and even put in the argument of electoral/popular votes. More Americans need to really study how this country does their votes and the REASON why we do it, the way we do!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Neverland Scraps
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).