adejong, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Light me Home papers
One Little Bird - This Year papers and elements
CD Muckosky - Puddle Parade, Mini Miss Mess Alpha
me - paper snowflake
vanessasmed likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      goosebumps of happy! Did you have any idea what was going on? I just love him for loving you so much to press it through!
    • ashleywb
      Aww, love this story! The torn paper and rain and snow elements are so perfect.
    • HeatherB
      Great storytelling, and oh, what a romantic guy! Jasper would have been majestic, but you were wise to turn around. And Elk Island Park is so beautiful, too. Love the torn paper, the raindrops and the snowflake (great shadows!) and the paint on the edge. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • flowersgal
      Lovely story of a very intentional guy. But I wanted a photo of the two of you from that time in your life in the blank space on the left. I wanted to see the happiness in your eyes.
    • katell
      love this story too :-)
    • ArmyGrl
      What an incredibly beautiful LO and story. I think your proposal day sounds perfect.
    • tammybean004
      When I first clicked on your page I thought it was going to be a sad, grieving kind of page. I loved that it was the total opposite and was one of complete happiness. Gorgeous clean page and great, fun memory!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adejong
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).