jam-on-toast

MOC 9 - January 1

MOC 9 - January 1
jam-on-toast, Jan 1, 2021
Description:
This is my very first MOC and the very first time I've participated in a challenge on this site. After a few years of challenges on a different scrapbooking site, I feel it is time for a change. And there is no better way to discover new designers than dive in and explore. So, is my day 1 layout.

Kit used: Morning Rituals
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-Morning-Rituals.html

Day 1: Blind Scrap
Your page must contain:
  • Only ONE photo - check
  • Journaling (as much or as little as you would like) - check
  • Only the following NINE products: - check (hopefully)
1. Solid color background paper - check

At least one of each of the following:
2. Patterned paper - same paper, four strips
3. Frame (must be an element - a stroke around your photo does not count) - check (with paper clipped)
4. Paint, gesso or coffee stain - paint on the sides - recoloured, behind NOVEMBER - as is in the kit
5. Flower - two daisies
6. Leaf or branch - two of those
7. String, ribbon or bow - a string and a bow
8. Word art - November, Snapshots of today, today's agenda.
9. Tag - with kit paper clipped.
AllisonPennington and Dalis like this.
    • designbylime
      Really a photo of the time we are living in. Wonderful layout!
    • JillW
      Hello and welcome to MOC9!! I'm so glad you're joining in on the month of fun challenges and hope you enjoy it! I love your page! The lighter background with the pops of color is perfect - and your photo and journaling definitely tell the story of these crazy times!
    • Sokee
      Welcome to the Pad! Your layout is lovely! Have fun with MOC9!!
    • cfile
      Welcome to the Lily Pad and we are so glad you are jumping in on the MOC! I love your page and how wonderful that you and your children can all work and discuss scheduling and classes together. Love the large November word art and love your wonderful journaling. So glad you are here with us, and hope you will love it to stay :) Can't wait to see more of your pages! Have fun with the MOC!
    • extase
      You title is awesome, beautiful
    • mrs2a50
      Welcome to TLP! Love this page, and how you split the patterned paper! Thanks for playing!
    • Karen
      Yay for joining here and especially during MOC! Love your page. That's great that you kids have you there with them to help during this crazy time of online school!
    • Dalis
      WELCOME TO THE PAD!!!!!

[​IMG]
    • elseepe
      I love these colors, so beautiful. and welcome to the Pad.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    622.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).