rdjrneace

Fashionista_Debbie_Jan-2018

Fashionista_Debbie_Jan-2018
    • Mylinn
      I absolutely love your doll - her dress is so fun and wow, all that above her glasses is wonderful!
    • MrsPeel
      Debbie!!!!! you really really made it AWESOME!!!!!! I was worried that I had not seen you commenting that you couldn't find your way for inspiration.... but , it maybe not your "thing" but it actually looks like you have been doing this forever and I LOVE it so SO Much!!!!!! the whole page is awesome, starting by the visual part which is bright, fun, gorgeously full of bits and pieces that I can carry on discovering (my kind of page!!!!) followed by the awesome meaning you express by the page design, the fact that she has all, the circles full of pieces, the wonderful amount of going on above her head, having her almost flying- she is very beautiful and modern, love the added handbag too!!! The title work, all the word arts...the super gorgeous little hearts and dots...and then finishing the golden touch with the journaling...which is amazing!!!!!!!
      I have to admit, I have seen gorgeous plus sized clothes...but those stores (I think I ve seen two in at least 10 years) are so expensive..... anyway, LOVE love and LOVE this more and will keep coming back to look more, even maybe attempt to lift this....
      I have been saying I need to start a Froggy Faves specially for this challenge, will come back to garb your page to share it, this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    rdjrneace
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    154.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).