31-Then and Now
carrie1977, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Storyteller August 2017 Collection and Templates by Just Jaimee

Journaling reads:

I love how much you and Brianna (Boogie) adore one another. You are just as close now in 2018 as you were back then in 2008. You absolutely love being around her. Whenever we go somewhere and you know she is going to be there you flock to her immediately. You love taking selfies with her. Especially if she opens up Snapchat on her phone. I always tell you to back off and give her some space to breathe but she will always say that you are fine and you are not bothering her. She thinks that you are so funny so you definitely keep her laughing with the things you do and say. I hope that you will always have this super special bond that you have with her. You may not be related by blood but you two are definitely cousins at heart. The love that you have for one another just warms my heart.
Christina W likes this.
    • Sokee
      Awww wonderful journaling! I love the bright design! Those yellow circles are awesome!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).