Juliestcyr

Twin Peaks of Creativity

Twin Peaks of Creativity
Juliestcyr, Oct 2, 2016
Description:
It's just the creepy owl that's reminding me of Twin Peaks, everything on the page is Paula Kesselring's gorgeous Blue Moon 4-in-1 kit.
    • scrapsandsass
      I've never watched Twin Peaks, but now I'm intrigued. This is a cool page that feels like a dream. I love the direction you went with this and all of the elements you chose. Super creative!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Lol...your creepy owl is funny. Wonderful AJ page...its got such great flow.
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Twin Peaks was a time of my life (I was in Brazil) in which we would do anything to get our relatives in the US to record it for us to watch...... you brought me back in time!!!! LOVE your page!!!! the journaling is so beautiful....and the whole page, as usual with you, amazing!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    • Juliestcyr
      So glad you're back @MrsPeel ! Oh, and a kiss to Bartholomew .
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      You know...at some point, I was in so much pain, and so many things going on and...well I even thought I would quit all my teams.... but with the response I got from all of you here.... honestly...it was better than the strongest pain killer combined with anti depressants (which my doctor wants me to take and I blatantly refuse!!!) I'm glad to be back, will do a proper visit to your gallery after this party, and hope to see you in the chats too!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub you are always a wonderful presence!!!!!!

[​IMG]
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      Takes me back to when I was little, I remember leaning out of my window watching the world myself. I love the quote too.
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • paula kesselring
      Fantastic mix of ellies here! They all are perfect together and transmit a dreamy feel!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1334px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).