KAPOH

26.-U.S.National-Figure-Skating-Championships

26.-U.S.National-Figure-Skating-Championships
KAPOH, Jan 26, 2017
Description:
JOURNALING: My top five memories from the 2017 U.S. National Figure Skating Championships: 1. Nathan Chen completing 5 quad jumps in his long program and winning the men’s event by nearly 55 1/2 pts; 2. The “other” Chen, 17-year old Karen, breaking the 5-year domination of the Ladies’ event by Ashley Wagner and Gracie Gold to take home the gold medal with programs she choreographed herself; 3. Madison Chock and Evan Bates winning the crowd and the free skate in Dance. 4. A sentimental favorite in the Men’s event, Sean Rabbitt, grabbing the crowd with his Mambo free skate and finishing in the top 10; 5. Rohene Ward, whom anyone attending Nationals knew was a beautiful skater who just couldn’t compete, being recognized as one of the best choreographers in the business, allowing someone like Jason Brown to compete at the top level, even without the ubiquitous “quad.”

CREDITS: PHOTOS: IceNetwork.com; KITS: Doodled Pocket Pages 2 by Kate Hadfield; February Chill by Lynn Grieveson; FONT: Arial
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Love the look of your doodled pockets on your page. The photos are great - wonderful memories. Perfect cluster in the top corner.
    • aballen
      I love how you scrapped about an event you love!! I feel a lot of times we forget to scrap about thing like this. Love it!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).