carrie1977

23-These Walls

23-These Walls
carrie1977, Jan 26, 2017
Description:
#SoBasic Elements & Papers by Mommyish

Journaling:
i’m a brand new building. i do still have some flaws but the construction team is doing their best to get the work done in a timely manner. it wasn’t my fault that the occupants moved in before i was ready for them. there is still electrical work being done. some tiling in the women’s restroom. there was a leak already in the men’s restroom. that wasn’t my fault either. i can’t help it that the roof is flat and the water just sits there when it rains. whose bright idea was that?!

the heat still isn’t working. poor carrie has to work on a concrete floor with no heat. she freezes her butt off. the elevator stil isn’t in so the occupants are having to use the outside stairs. i fel bad for them when it rains.

i haven’t heard too many complaints about the work that is still left to be done or about the level of noise due to all of the work beind done during the day. i hope that once everything is complete the occupants will be pleased.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).