zinzilah

210403_tree Cat

210403_tree Cat
zinzilah, Apr 5, 2021
Description:
Designed by Soco April 2021 - Challenge Template
PRD Frolic, NBK AC 38 Page protectors (used one of the squares resized), A.Wolff Amelia's room
Karen, JenEm, G.J. and 2 others like this.
    • ajm
      What a beautiful page and photos! Love how you used the template!
    • LivyBug
      Love the photo as a background! The acetate/vellum for the journaling is a cool touch.
    • cfile
      Olga, What a terrific photo of Favilla and what a sweet cluster with the top photo as you get her down... She really is inquisitive :) Love the vellum journal spot and that sweet butterfly! That lare photo is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with the April Template Challenge.. gorgeous page!
    • weaselwatchr
      Ahhh bad kitty!!! Lol I would be terrified she would fall, lol. Love the full page photo. What a great take on the template challenge
    • G.J.
      Aww what a darling pictures of your furbaby, also I would be terrified that she would fall, love the big photo, so gorgeous kitty!! wonderful take on the challenge!
    • JenEm
      What a fabulous photo! I love that you have kept it large, and added the smaller photo above with your journaling. I am enjoying following Favilla's adventures. Maybe you should write a book about her! Love your page! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    571.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).