042021TC-SOCO-TheWatcher
AnotherAmanda, Apr 3, 2021
Description:
April 2021 - Template Challenge
Template by Soco
Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling - When Ben was younger, Cricket wasn’t usually too close. He made lots of loud noises and was always moving way too quickly, but she was definitely interested. She’d creep into the playroom and pretend to be looking out into the backyard but eventually she’d get close enough to just watch him. Nowadays, she likes him enough to nap in his race car bed during the day and tries to sit in his lap... unfortunately, he’s never expecting it so when she jumps up Ben gets scared, which scares Cricket... but she keeps trying. I almost thinks she likes him. I doubt I’ll ever really know for sure.

Elements and Papers - Here Kitty Kitty (A Pennington), M3 March 2021 (Collaboration), Captured Alpha (Pink Reptile Designs)
Style - Shadows (One Little Bird)
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is such a great layout and I love the story!! Such a great memory to document!
    • Lisa B
      This gives me warm fuzzies! Such a precious page documenting Cricket and Ben's journey. :heartlub Is the kitty card an actual jc or paper (or your own art?)
    • AnotherAmanda
      Lisa B likes this.
    • Lisa B
    • AnotherAmanda
      @Lisa B you’re more patient than I am! I have open everything as soon as it downloads so I can see what I have to play with.
      Lisa B likes this.
    • cfile
      Amanda this is fabulous.. I love how you used the template and love the photo of your kitty watching Ben.. Kitties are really funny :) Very curious for sure and analytical I think... I love that she naps in his bed now and is trying to get Ben ued to her as well.. Your journaling made me smile to read that you weren't supposed to know Cricket was watching Ben, that she wanted you to think she was looking outside. I smile always too as my friend had a cat that looked exactly like yours and her name was cricket too as when she purred she sounded like a cricket :) Beautiful page and love the papers and ellie you have used to accent the photo. That JC was made just for you!! Thanks for playing along with the April Template Challenge!
    • AnotherAmanda
      @cfile cricket chirps when she’s really happy. She reminded me of the crickets back home. (I’m from PA).
      cfile likes this.
    • bellbird
      your storytelling is always superb and this is a shining example of that - love the perspective in the photo too, it goes with the title and story perfectly and capturing and documenting these moments is really the essence of scrapping, to me anyway so way to go!
    • Claire Grantham
      Great way to use the template and fantastic journaling! I think Cricket might secretly have a thing for Ben. I love your pattern mixing xx
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1,002.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).