myka

2024-23-MOC-Challenge

2024-23-MOC-Challenge
myka, Jan 23, 2024
    • cfile
      How fun, Myka! I see you as the girl in the bottom right.. happy and go lucky with her purple dress :) Love the lilac shade of your house.. It does look like it has a grey toning to it.. glad you can enjoy your home with your favorite color! My house when we bought it, was our HS colors - maroon & grey.. being hubby & I went to the same school, it was perfect for us! Ha Ha.. colors do mean a lot and I am glad when you see your house you smile as it is your color.. unique and special!
      myka likes this.
    • threadjungle
      Love the happy girl on the right! I have often had purple painted bedrooms.
      myka likes this.
    • kendrawalter
      Okay I love the purple house! I'm happy your HOA didn't pitch a fit! I'd totally attend a purple house party - was there a purple dress code? purple foods?
      myka likes this.
    • scrapchyck
      Purple is amazing! And I love your house color!
      myka likes this.
    • myka
      @kendrawalter There was indeed!! I told them they could wear something purple, bring something purple and as a last resort, they could come feeling purple. :D
    • bestcee
      Thanks for sharing your colour connection! I adore your purple house story! It's very pretty.
      Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      myka likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      Love your story... .a lifetime ago, we bought an aqua colored house... permanent material shakes so not something you changed.... It was always known as the toilet water blue house!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 12
    Uploaded By:
    myka
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2024
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).