MrsPeel

2023MOC11-014_

2023MOC11-014_
MrsPeel, Jan 31, 2023
Description:
Mrs Peel's daughter here, she is unwell, asked me to move the pages she didn't realised had remained private.
Prayers/good thoughts most welcome.
MOC 11 Day 14
Journaling reads (more or less as I deleted some sentences without realising, will edit before printing, plus the end should read "easier said than done)
Ironic choice of words "moving on"
In my case...it almost hurts as much as the physical side of things..... each and every one of the "falls" (not as in physical fall, as in falling into that dark well) requires a greater amount of work, each & every time words are lacking
and I have seen, time and time again how much it takes from me... Then there is the time in between, all you do is invest, working toward building at least some strength for the next time, because, well, yes, we know it will be a next time, & it will bring more & more difficult restrictions to deal with, more
bed rest, more dietary, activity restrictions, & with them, each & every time the need to re-calculate the day... all that without taking into account the need for making a note of each and every thing, when your brain misbehaves...and that weakening of the heart, the uncertainty, more & more questions, what do we prioritise? how to gain that strength, how to keep Faith string? I learned (with a little help from my friends) stressing is pointless....

made with
Lynne Marie : Medic Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Medic-bundle.html
the red & yellow capsules, white round pill, yellow syringe, little black speech bubble "this happened" & the metal clip holding the photo are from
Designed by Soco & Anita Designs : Ouch! Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Ouch.html
the metal crutch, TLC bottle & a set of stitches are from
Kristin Aagard : Fix Me Up Doc
https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-fix-me-up-doc.html
TFL!
ziesenil and Lynne-Marie like this.
    • Iowan
      Dear sweet Cynthia, I’m so sorry that you have the health issues that make life so tough. I hope your journaling was therapeutic. Your paper and choice of accents is spot on and I like Sarita’s thumbs up too!
    • EHStudios
      How do you do this?! Make the most incredible art. My spirit wouldn’t cope this way. You’re so amazing & strong! We love you!!
    • Lynne-Marie
      I am sorry to read that your mom is not well! Her absence is felt as she is such a vibrant part of this community. We love her so much! Thank-you for taking such good care of her. You are an amazing daughter, and she is so very proud of you.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Fantastic job of visually depicting just how awful all the testing and not knowing is, for you. The murky grey background, the merging of hospital photos into it, the anatomical figure with medical paraphernalia all over it are, and limited pops of red, are all used so effectively. I hope this creativity helped with managing.
      #MOC11-14 #journalingastherapy
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    269.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).