2023-Journal-Challenge-Sept-Lily-Pad
easyeyes4you, Sep 27, 2023
Description:
lgrieveson-HMV13-imagining-pp-10 blended into
rjefferies-HMV13-imagining-pp-04 with Lighten Mode
awolff_placesyougo_edge6
lwee_faces6
AASPN_Covid-19WordARTMix1_WAInThisTogether

This challenge was to describe a major world or country event in your life and your experience in relation to it. 9/11 was my first thought, another that always comes to mind was President Kennedy being shot... these are the things that happen in life, that we will always remember where we were when we heard... Oh, another one was the annoucement that Elvis had died.... We were in our Motorhome, had just driven from Alaska to Seattle and were pulling into a mall to find some Lunch!!!!

All of these aside, I am choosing the advent of Covid... a worldwide event, everyone can relate to it... I find that nothing in my life is the same, after enduring those couple of years, of confusion.... mixed messages mixed opinions, etc... When it was over favorite restaurants had closed, favorite stores had closed... new things are appearing, on every corner.... it is all just different , so I find my self often saying ... Oh that was before Covid, or After Covid... a point in time to determine when things in my life occurred....
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Sep 27, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).