mcurtt

2022-MOC-10_10-photos-that-relate_web

2022-MOC-10_10-photos-that-relate_web
mcurtt, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings - SchoolScape: https://the-lilypad.com/store/SchoolScape-Bundle.html

Also modified & rotated one of Scrapping with Liz’s templates to incorporate 10 photos and my rectangular format:
Variety Template Pack: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Variety-Pack-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
LynnG and MrsPeel like this.
    • flowersgal
      Such a cool vintage layout and I am delighted to read your story. Yeah, journaling!!!
      Love the dark strip down the side which is so appropriate "school is cool" -- weren't you just the coolest cats around?
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What wonderful photos and memories!! You have the greatest pictures!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal @Cherylndesigns Thank you, both! I'm pretty much of an organizational freak when it comes to photos. All of my older (non-digital) photos are in albums, all dated, in chronological order. It makes it easy to scan them. And I did that this a.m. So I guess now they are part of my digital stash. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt That's so wonderful, Marilyn. My digital photos are, but I'm afraid I lost control of the photographs with all of our moves. We had a flood, in our basement, in Michigan, that wiped out a lot of my photographs. I had a finished basement, with my own "room" and had all of my old pictures in there. :(
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Oh wow! I'm so sorry... I've made efforts to digitize some of my older trips. And my heritage pics are scanned in. But I really should make more of an effort to scan in the others. Yikes!
    • ajm
      Gorgeous page and vintage photos!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      beautiful as alway!, love seeing all these photos so much!!! I'm gonna come back tomorrow with Sarita to read me the journaling, this brings back beautiful memories, love that deep read of the old images, we had a box full, not sure my mum kept them after the last move, me being so far away, I have not much control, gonna come back tomorrow with Sarita to read the journaling properly, gorgeous all over, as you do, I know I will love it even more when I read the journaling!!!!!
      Huge huggzz!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Awesome vintage page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous... as you do, always...! I love seeing photos of you in the past, there is always a touch of emotion that I can feel, even if I don't completely know the story.... and not, don;'t take away the journaling, I will make time with Sarita so she can help me read, love the whole thing, that black strip makes an impact, love the elements you used, the little cluster is so cute!!!!! brilliant as always, my lovely!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).