Description:
bbonneville_home
gmiller-boysenberry
jj-st2019-june_word the story
jj-stmay2022-
prd_center_fwp_doodle_arrow
MrsPeel likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love that lined paper BG. Great photo!
      bjc likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the horizontal flow with the lined paper and photo
      bjc likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      [​IMG]
      Bart kissers: Don't kiss and run. We all like getting comments, so make sure to leave some love for this layout. :agree
      RJMJ and bjc like this.
    • Iowan
      What nice memory keeping here and how fun for Spencer, way cool. The page has so many nice touches like the "The Story" word art. Great photo too. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
      bjc likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Kiss Kiss!...
      bjc likes this.
    • RJMJ
      I Love! Your Colorful! Photo! Nestled Behind All Of Your Colorful! Elements!...And The Way You Papered Your Page! & The Ric Rac Going All The Way Across!...Nice Way To Draw The Eye In!!!...
      bjc likes this.
    • rach3975
      Beautiful layout! I love the theme and journaling and how well you used a small number of elements.
      bjc likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so beautiful!!!!! love the page you chose for the lift, the way you slightly moved the photo to the centre makes it an impact, LOVE your shadows and the credits list makes my heart sing!!!! gorgeous all over!!!! I need to get more time to catch up with your gallery, my health have been interfering, but will try my best to do it soon!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bjc
    Date:
    May 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).