myka

2022-05-TLP-Scraplift-Challenge

2022-05-TLP-Scraplift-Challenge
myka, May 6, 2022
Description:
Credit: Life is an Adventure Part II
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Iowan
      Your book is just stunning; it looks so real, more like a photo than a digital page. Outstanding job. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
      myka likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVe this! I have never quite extracted my journals (I doodle a lot and keep a hand written diary which became a mixture, I guess you can call it a junk journal) but this inspires an idea.... will credit you for sure if I can make it! love the travel/map paper in the background, that ripped page on the right hand side gives dimension, love the word art for title... all together beautiful! I find it funny that they called a beach resort Casa de "Campo"... in Spanish, both Spain and South American Spanish language, "Campo" is the country side, away from beaches, interior of states/provinces, asa means house/home, and right now I can't think off a more accurate definition for campo apart from country (as in the country side) but for us campo would be far from the beach! LOL anyway, I can imagine for what you say that is a great place!!! and your journal is awesome!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Iowan and myka like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    myka
    Date:
    May 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    810px
    Height:
    810px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).