MrsPeel

2021ViralChronicles_WeLoveBread{BreadTherapy}

2021ViralChronicles_WeLoveBread{BreadTherapy}
MrsPeel, Mar 6, 2021
Description:
Everyone got mad about baking bread in the pandemic... I have to admit, we did get the baking bug but we bale brownies, cakes, and all sort of food...bread is something that requires patience (which I don't have) and strong arms for kneading (which I also don't have) Sarita keeps saying she can kneed (which I know is true as she used to make pizza) but never gets on with it... I found recipes for no knead bread but it turns out you need a dutch oven, which don't come cheap, so I am still thinking about buying one, if you know od one relatively cheap, I ll welcome any links! Remember we are in the UK.... So, as we don't make our bread.....we BUY IT !!!!!! LOL we eat it, all types, we LOVE French bread, croissants, bagels, ciabattas, lots of pitta bread (which we can get wholemeal)
and more....but shouldn't be. Long story, the page I loved making!
with the most fabulous NEW RELEASES MARCH BYOC ON SALE this weekend
Check the BUY MORE SAVE MORE HERE
Kristin Aagard : Bread Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-bread.html
and Just Jaimee's Storyteller BYOC 2021 March Not Today Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-BYOC-2021-March-Not-Today.html
TFL!!!
shunnstergirl likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      yum! we didn't partake in the bread making craze here either....no time for that! Apart from 5 weeks last year for my mum and I it's been business as sort of usual so no fancy cooking here
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    330.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).