MrsPeel

2021ViralChronicles_CrimeTV

2021ViralChronicles_CrimeTV
MrsPeel, Mar 19, 2021
Description:
I discovered I love Canadian TV.
There are tons more we watched, but they wouldn't fit here, so I went for the ones I'm following at the moment.
Private Eyes, Coroner & Hudson & Rex are Canadian.
I'm on season 15 of NCIS. The others, Unforgotten, Line of Duty and Grace are British, this last one just started, only watched an episode, Line of Duty will be starting season 6 soon, Unforgotten just started season 4, which we have watched 3 episodes already. But we watched the whole lot of Criminal Minds until it ended last year, CSI (all variants) and Law & Order (all variants!)
We also watched Prime Suspect (the 1970s too) Silent Witness and Waking the Dead (British) Spooks and Homeland (Brits and USA) there are more...
Have you ever wondered about the human race's obsession with crime stories? These days people are keen in stuff based in real crime.... I always tell Sarita that if we wanted to enter CID on the Met, after all we have watched, we could get in without the exam LOL
with NEW RELEASES ON SALE THIS WEEKEND
Kristin Aagard : Basically a Detective Kit

https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-basically-a-detective.html
TFL!!!
KittyY likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).