Cherylndesigns

2021 DYD Day 2

2021 DYD Day 2
Cherylndesigns, Dec 3, 2021
Description:
Got the tree up!

Lynn Grieveson Berrylicious, Jule, Joyful; Kim Jensen Phrames; Sgleason_Sparkles.
Claire Grantham and umyesh like this.
    • keepscrappin
      The santa hat tree topper is so fun! I might have to steal that idea... hubby was just complaining that we didn't have a tree topper for our new tree. I wonder if I can find one that will fit... :tree
    • garrynkim
      Beautiful tree. Love the red ribbons trailing down.
    • umyesh
      Yay for having your tree up! I wanted to set ours up before thanksgiving but my oldest daughter won’t allow it haha I love that long branch that goes all the way from top to bottom on your page. I also love the ragged frame edges to go with the white paint on the background.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @keepscrappin Kayla, there's a funny story about the Santa Hat tree topper. Several years ago, we couldn't find our tree topper ANYWHERE and I said, "let's put a Santa hat on top." We've done it ever since. Asher was a little guy then and he LOVED it!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @garrynkim Thanks so much, Kim! I didn't think I was going to find my ribbon this year, and I was freaking out because I've had that for years and I can't find any more like it. I was going to "settle" and my hubby went into the attic one more time and found it! Our decorations haven't been out for 2 years, due to moving last year. I'm so glad you like it!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh I hadn't planned on putting ours up quite so early, Monica, but our grandson came down and went up into the attic and brought it down. The box was setting in the kitchen, so we went ahead and set it up. I just got it decorated, though.
      umyesh likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      LOVE the santa hat as a topper. Love it, great tree. I love the rustic feel of your page elements.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Claire Grantham Thanks so much, Claire! The Santa Hat has been our tradition for several years. :tree
    • mcurtt
      Lovely tree. And I agree, Santa's hat makes a great tree topper.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. It's kind of a permanent fixture now. :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    104.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).