Kegger

2021-02-01: Why I scrap

2021-02-01: Why I scrap
Kegger, Jan 5, 2021
Description:
Word count: 260 words:

"It’s actually been nearly 10 years since I discovered digital scrapbooking and it turns out it’s been an incredible 10 years in terms of all the things I’ve learned and enjoyed with this hobby. I scrap because it gives me an ability to play with digital products in photoshop and continuously learning new things, I scrap because it’s really important to my life values to be able to document all the things that are important to me, and I scrap because it’s a really key way of how I process the world around me. I definitely write as much as I scrap and the hobby brings two of my favourite things together - writing and pictures. I scrap because it inspires me to take better photos and I like seeing the progression of time through my skills. I scrap because it brings me pleasure to see layouts stack over time, but I also love sharing my stories and thoughts with my family, and my friends. I scrap because it brings me closer to community of like minded people but it also exposes me to other viewpoints and ways of seeing the world. I scrap because I like it, and I scrap because there are so many things in the world that can be homed and I love putting them together and making art. I am not god at art, but I am getting better at scrapbooking and I scrap because overall, it brings me so much joy to have this little piece of time on something I love so much!"

Credit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-All-About-Me-5-THIS-WEEKEND-ONLY.html
Christina W likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is stunning! I love your page design. Beautiful work.
    • HeatherB
      This is wonderful! Loved reading your journaling and I like the design, especially the row of dots top and bottom. Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Kegger
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).