AnneofAlamo

05-fill-up-a-forth-copy

05-fill-up-a-forth-copy
AnneofAlamo, Jan 5, 2021
Description:
first time on the bike since I blew my knee out in May! Surgery in August! I did it!!

I chose square B with forth 4 and flipped it!

one background paper from
[​IMG]
Urban Blight {Papers}

by Paula Kesselring

APennington_HFTH_Staple (3)

CCM_Feb18_KAagard_Words_happy

FJ-LIVING-COLOR-dymo-happy-days

KAagard_HappyHolidays_Alpha2_e
KAagard_HappyHolidays_Alpha2_m
KAagard_Sporty-Hockey_Title_win

KimJensen_MashupPaperWords-Christmas_aqua_happy

awolff_giddy_wa_ridiculously_happy

bellagypsy_happyhohoho_red28

paulakesselring-urbanblight-papers
prd_happyday_sequin_scatter
prd_happyday_transfer
tammybean004 and Christina W like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      You are seriously making me excited for this challenge!!! Woo hoo! So sorry about your knee...but look at you, right back at it on a bike.
      AJK likes this.
    • trekmom
      Love your photo in the triangle and that textured background. I'm so happy for you. Great page!
    • Christina W
      Oh my gosh - just looking at your big smile makes me feel happy! Woo hoo on your recovery - that's awesome!
    • CharlotteM
      oh yes- you did it- in every way, your page rocks the challenge- i love your happiness!
    • Dady
      Gorgeous!
    • Angela Toucan
      great photo and great mix of word arts and alphas. So great that you can ride again.
    • designbylime
      I love to se your smiling face Anne and with that happy page you just made my day.
    • jk703
      Wooo hoooo, riding along! Love this Anne! I really like that BG you picked. With the strong left line of color and then the triangle - it's very striking! Thank you so much for joining in!
    • tammybean004
      This is incredible!! So much grungy deliciousness! Great take on the challenge. P.s. You sold me on that paper pack!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    285.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).