MrsPeel

2020VCNowListening3_

2020VCNowListening3_
MrsPeel, Sep 9, 2020
Description:
I have been listening to a lot of music from LONG time ago, others not so long but all music that marked some key events in my life. (that and Hamilton on repeat LOL) The journaling is a bit of a wander through the evolution of technology in music, I remember I was horrified when Walkman first started being something people would have....
This is for the September Random Challenge. I didn't have time to put together 5 photos that would make sense as a page, so these are, technically, photos still...screen shots :) I made two versions, the only thing different is the background paper, and ...you know me, I couldn't decide, so here is the other one
[​IMG]
In my page, from the selected products ON SALE HALF PRICE | 50% OFF TODAY ONLY on SOSN
Designed by Soco & ninigoesdigi : Music to my Ears - Collection is 60% OFF TODAY ONLY

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Music-To-My-Ears-Collection.html
you can also get the individual packs, Kit, Cards, Alphas but greater savings with the collection! (which is AWESOME!!!)
NBK Design : Beyond the Sea {Choose from Different Options} Collection
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Beyond-the-Sea-option.html
TFL!!!!
RJMJ, jesskab and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      I love both versions my dear :) I commented on the other one, and did not want this one not to have comments :) I love your title work and all the tucked in musical elements.. beautiful page and again thanks for joining in on my random challenge for Sept :)
    • Lillyia
      Fun and engaging layouts MrsPeel. It looks like it is tucked full of memories. I think layout two resonates more with me. I can't really tell you why - maybe it's the polka dots and the lighter feel of it. In any case they are both wonderful
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).