cfile

cfile, Sep 9, 2020
Description:
Inspiration Challenge
Credits:
Just Jaimee | New Years Celebration Digital Scrapbook Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/New-Years-Celebration-Digital-Scrapbook-Kit.html
Kim Jensen | Twilight Elements (folded flower)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Twilight-Elements.html
font: Pea Aubrey
----------------------------------------------------------
Journaling:
"this is how the year started... we had lunch out, no masks and we were thinking of what 2020 had in store for us. We were contemplating vacations, getting things together to make our Ireland trip book.. just looking forward to a great year... 2 months later, masks and lock-down." 10 Jan 2020
LynnG likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Beautiful page! I really love that turquoise with the black and white photo. That pink too! I adore that split paper on the BG. Just a beautiful photo of you too. You can see the optimism in your eyes as you prepare for a new year. Little did we know...
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @garrynkim Thanks Kim :) Yup little did we know... I showed the photo (he took) to my hubby, on the page in both color and b/w.. I like it much better in b/w... i just added a gradient b/w adjustment layer to it. Thank you again for your sweet comment Kim :)
      garrynkim likes this.
    • KimJ
      Terrific photo and wonderful page, Christa! I love the background, and that scripty font is lovely.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @KimJ thank you so much Kim!!
      KimJ likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love those stripes of blue so much! I love where you placed Kim's folded flower, too. Wonderful journaling; now I want to journal about prior to the shutdown.
    • cfile
      @umyesh thank you so much Monica!
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).