cookingmylife

2020-wk-32

2020-wk-32
cookingmylife, Aug 18, 2020
Description:
WEEK 32 I had not been feeling very good so this week was a lot of health care. SUN Black Market Bakers & a lot of Quicken work; getting clarity for my system MON the food box arrived & Dick biked in Hancock TUES forgot a Zoom meeting WEDS Dick biked in Hancock THURS had a Covid test -negative! & measured for glasses; started using the yellow cucumber for ice water w/basil FRI picked up referrals for Mammogram & Physical Therapist and a TLP chat w/NBK SAT starting to feel a lot better

lgrieveson_around_the_world

blah_MPM_apennington_pp (3)
blah_MPM_sahlinstudio_ws-feelingkindablah
blah_MPM_sahlinstudio_ws-justbreathe
blah_MPM_sc_arrow_sticker
blah_MPM_sgleason_pp2
sahlinstudio_acrylic-arrows
AEdwards_covid19
CZBasicsM03

Thanks for looking!
MrsPeel and trekmom like this.
    • flowersgal
      Once again I enjoyed reading about your week. So sorry you have not been feeling well and glad to hear that you are on the mend. I want to try your tip about the cucumber/basil water as I have lots of basil right now that I'm not using. I don't know about yellow cucumbers so I'll just use what I have. Another nifty page.
    • cookingmylife
      Thanks Patsy. I only used that fat yellow cucumber cause it was a 'trade' from the woman who takes my newspapers for her critters. Any cuke would work. :)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      I love how you cheerfully document all of this, I hope you are feeling better. Cucumber & basil water sounds delicious. Your page is lovely and will be a great way to remember this difficult time.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a wonderful PL page, Maureen! Glad that you're feeling better.
    • Angela Toucan
      sounds like a busy week. lovely pocket page. You are doing so well keeping these weekly pages going. Thank you for sharing them.
    • mcurtt
      Glad that you a feeling a bit better. Your photos are priceless. Definitely loving the captions and arrows on top of the photos.
    • MrsPeel
      You know, with some of you, I keep thinking wait until I have proper time to visit your gallery, obviously it isn;t happening, so I'm trying a bit at the time at least!!! Love how elegant you always are with your pages, and your making a record of daily life is always marvelous!!!! Love the pictures! is wonderful to be able to loom a bit closer into your life, is the food box one of those recipe box service? we are doing Hello Fresh and loving it!!!!! lets hope every day we feel a little better!!!!! [​IMG]
    • cookingmylife
      @MrsPeel Yes, that was from Imperfect Produce, which was great when I didn't want to go out much at all but now I am know I can get out more -safely enough- and get us food at some of my favorite grocers. Bit by bit life returns...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).