MrsPeel

2019XmasShopping1

2019XmasShopping1
MrsPeel, Nov 23, 2019
Description:
NEW RELEASES today ON SALE 20% OFF this weekend!
Allison Pennington, Mommyish, Sabrina's Creations, Sara Gleason, Sahlin Studio & Valorioe Wibbens:
Memory Pockets Monthly : Spirit

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Memory-Pockets-Monthly-SPIRIT.htm
If you are not yet subscribed, you can do so HERE

Not sure the journaling is legible and this is a lot more than what I wrote in the page....but you can always opt for not reading (O know I talk (and type) a LOT!!!)
Sooooo, we decided this year (as we are not going to be traveling to South America) we treat ourselves for Christmas, but shopped on Amazon this week as they have already started. The Insta Pot (ours is Kings Pro) was a present from Sarita & her friends (last year or the one before?) x my birthday, but we haven't really used it, so we are determined to try use a bit more, the rest, only the bottom photo is ours (my plaid leggings which I treated myself on a sale in summer £3 only, but only wore them now in winter, so I thought it can categorize as Xmas present!) then the other photos: we got today delivered that set of pans, almost bought it on Tuesday but I said to Sarita better wait till Friday....great, as it cost usual price £120, we only paid £95 and got Prime next day free delivery, I made a video of Sarita excited more about these pans than clothes or shoes LOL one thing I am so proud, if I could educate her this way that she loves house stuff more than clothing or clubbing (which she actually doesn't like and I am SOOOO glad!±!! LOL) we were going to buy the Ikea trolley, as it is reduced from £50 to £39, we also had on the basket a couple of other products, but they charge £10 for 3 to 5 days delivery.....so I went to Amazon, and bought another, AWESOME one..... will make a page with it, we goyt it this morning and Sarita already put it together...... I know is a bit silly (these are only material things) but we are both so excited!! also got an Amazon Echo, which I am not so sure....with the Mozilla/Firefox people categorizing it as "creepy" and statements from employees that they listen in to customers conversations/commands....oh well... it will make life easier for me to be out of bed, so, we ll see... like Sarita said, we have no criminal activities going on LOL
TFL (and reading of you got to here LOL)
JennFort, Lisa B and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Love it! The pictures are interesting, but I can't quite read the journaling. Love the red stitching as a divider - fab :):beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @KarenB thanks my lovely, I write the journaling (and a "tiny bit" more too LOL) if you want or have time, our presents to ourselves for Christmas we bought now as the prices are better!!! LOL
    • KarenB
      Oh I didn't see you'd written it out:giggle I love the page anyway, but much better now I've read the journaling! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    268.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).