easyeyes4you

2019--MOC-#7-BucketList-copy6

2019--MOC-#7-BucketList-copy6
easyeyes4you, Jan 10, 2019
Description:
For me writing a Bucket List means writing about things you hope to do before your life comes to an end... My list seems to always be the same, because I never seem to accomplish anything on my list... I would love to do many things, but I also think the Bucket list should be rational and important... Have found it interesting reading some of the Bucket lists and some have checked off things from the past... that would be easy to do, only I never thought about bucket Lists while I was doing those things... i.e. falling in love, having children, buying a house, owning my dream car, or traveling... They were all just part of life when they happened... I am far older than most on this site, and I am smiling at the wistful lists of the younger ones, they have all of those things ahead of them to look forward to..... I hope they accomplish everything on their lists...

So all of that said, my Bucket List is VERY real to me and things I desperately want to accomplish, before my time is over... The California fires and unexpected death of my long time friend Joe are instrumental in my putting the first two at the top of the list.. currently a work in progress that has gained more importance now. The next 3 are the usual list. If they are going to happen, I really need to get moving on them and the final 2 items are just some dreams that would be nice but having them happen is out of my power, I can’t make them happen... They would just be a big bonus!

prd_basicallywhite_pp_01

rebecca_Donovan_DollCollages

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Donovan-Art-Doll-Collages.html

rebecca_Bethany_Collage4

rebecca_GraphicGrunge_Collage_Collage4 copy 2

awolff_jan16wp_messy marvin

https://the-lilypad.com/store/January-16-Wolff-Pack-Messy-Marvin.html

sahlinstudio_motivationwordart

https://the-lilypad.com/store/motivation-word-art.html

rjefferies-M3Nov18-artistry-

markmaking05

lgrieveson_scrap-summing-up-tags2

KAagard_Gymnast_kit

makersgonnamake

collab various designers

FWP_FJ_MAKERS_EL_swatches

etc_dan_sundara_leaves1

prd_bonvoyage_passport

KAagard_Technogeek_Monitor

lgrieveson_shine-on-transfer
    • littlekiwi
      gorgeous, love the colors you’ve used
    • Amson
      Such poignant journalling. Makes me think. Wonderful page.
    • marijke
      amazing page!
    • willimena
      I really appreciated reading your journaling and the backstory behind your list. I agree it is hard to purge stuff but a really worthwhile goal. Good luck with your list!
    • SeattleSheri
      First off, your page is wonderful. I really love the visual appeal of all of the colors and details. Your journaling also resonates with me. I've always had a mental list of things I want to accomplish. I may not have termed them bucket list items, but in hindsight, that's what they were. I always think of bucket list items as things that have some an added level of difficult or bravery required.
    • MrsPeel
      Gorgeous as usual, the visuals are dreamy, gorgeous the way you composed with the doll's head and brushes, the color are in perfect sync and so much movement with the circle and the numbers that are playful! Gorgeous all together!!! On the list side... I think you will find that to each of us, writing down our dreams is very real to each one, I know some of the things of mine may not happen because of the financial & health situation, I had never really made a list, but have talked about stuff I would love to do, not necessarily thinking on life coming to an end, just things I would love to do, experience or have... The people who wrote stuff they have already accomplished did so because I suggested in the opening post for the challenge they could do so....I myself included for example, my trip to Egypt, I was pregnant 5 months, we did Cairo then a 10 days cruise down the Nile and 4 days in Luxor with my hu8sband...and that was a dream of mine since I was in 2 year secondary school!!! (13 or 14 years old!!!) I was 36 when we went to Egypt (ut seems like an eternity!!!!) LOVE every item of yours... I also am making a HUGE effort to de clutter...and is almost cruel for me to give up stuff....it isn;t that we love material stuff, the majority of the stuff I keep has no money value... but I am getting better at letting go :) Traveling with a companion is always better!!!!! Hope with all my heart you can get to see all these be a reality, especially find a companion that loves us for who we are....and if you do, or find a traveling person and have the chance to come this way, you know I would LOVE to meet you in person!!!!! Love the page in every possible way, Liz, ad all the work , both art wise and heart.emotional side...fabulous all over!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • AnEnglishLady
      Stunning collage style page! I love how much thought you have put into your list and the honesty of your journaling.
      MOC7-7 #bucketlist #photoless #journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).