mcurtt

2019-06_June-TLP_Style_web

2019-06_June-TLP_Style_web
mcurtt, Jun 7, 2019
Description:
Credits: Lynn Grieveson - Long Days/Warm Nights, Sprout, Textual Transfers No 3, Quiet Life, Lyon, Coco, Midnight Brooms. Dawn Inskip - M3 March 2017. Kristin Aagard - All The Feels. Kim Jensen - Date Beads. Amy Wolff - Snapshots.
Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What an awesome find!! You look very happy and content. I'd love to find a good vegan/vegetarian restaurant near us. Lovely page! It exudes ambiance.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks! There isn't anything near here either. The closest is probably Madison, around 60 miles away. We actually just stumbled on the restaurant in Krakow, we were just looking for a place to eat lunch and found it.

I can always find something vegetarian at the India House in town, but not vegan...
    • redplaid3
      Love the way you did the photo. It looks like it's painted on. Fun to see your face!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @redplaid3 Thanks Linda. The resolution wasn't the best, being a screen capture from video, so I ended up using a mask to clip it to. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt A few restaurants are just starting to include vegetarian and a few vegan around here. Do you have any Mellow Mushrooms around where you live? They have both on their menu.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Nope, never heard of the restaurant. But I have been a vegetarian since 1989, and I can usually find something on any menu when we do go out. :-)

I just checked. The nearest one is 176 miles away, somewhere in Iowa...
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I'm not sure how national they are, but I love eating there because of the varied menu.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      I love the treatment of your photo and the blues in this. You look so happy in that photo! Your videos must be fun!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).