mcurtt

2019-03_March-TLP_AJ_01_Book-Spine-Poetry_web

2019-03_March-TLP_AJ_01_Book-Spine-Poetry_web
mcurtt, Mar 19, 2019
Description:
Credits: Valorie Wibbens - After the Rain. Lynne-Marie - M3 March 2019, Sketchbook 09. Paula Kesselring - M3 Apr 2016. Little Butterfly Wings - M3 March 2019 add-on Borders. Rachel Jefferies - M3 Mar 2019, Messy Marks - Dates 2019. Sara Gleason - After the Rain.

It reads:
A Page Out of Life
Here on Earth
Flatterland
Chance Developments
The End of the Road
Trapped
The Year of the Flood
So Big
Castle of Water
Cane River
We Were the Lucky Ones.
Dalis likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Brilliant! Glad you are safe.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow. Is that flooding near you? Fun layout and I agree the library is always a good choice. What a clever idea you used to have the book titles create your journaling -- all so appropriate. P.S. I have requested the book you recommended from the library. Looking forward to another good read.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so scary. Hope you're safe. Love how you integrated the book spines with reality. BTW, I loved "Hope Floats".
    • mcurtt
      @SharLamb @flowersgal @Cherylndesigns Thank you! Yes, we are safe, we are about 1 1/2 miles away from where this photo was taken (Rock River flooding at Settler's Park). We also live about 1/4 mile away from the Pecatonica River that flows into the Rock (or maybe away from it). Anyway, the flooding has been pretty severe, but we are dry. There are a number of roads closed, roads we'd normally take. It was just a mix of lots of snow melting all at once in addition to heavy rain. Sigh...
    • Dalis
      Marilyn, Id idn't realize that the floods included here in IL.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Dalis Yep, we were out running errands and came across road closures due to flooding. I've seen it bad before, but I think this may be the worst since I've been in this area (26 years).
    • Dalis
      Yeah, that is really bad!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      Wow, what you have done here is truly amazing! I need to go back and rethink mine....Stay warm and dry!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).